Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bet You Thought That Cricket Ate Me Alive...

But, no, I did make it downstairs past the cricket to coveted beer. Then I don't know what happened, but blogging left me.

Could it have been my lack of inspiration keeping me from posting? Was nothing worth mentioning happening in my life? Was it my time restraints? I do love an afternoon of bon-bons and soaps...

No, I have to come clean...it's me and my damned self esteem. Every day I'm reading all these great blogs, sometimes about fun and simple things, sometimes about deeper issues, whatever the subject they were all funny, moving, uplifting, etc. And I wasn't cuttin' it so I stopped.

But before we get ahead of ourselves, I haven't turned over a new leaf. My blog posts will still be bland and uninspiring, but I'm gonna give it another try. If for no other reason than to share this with you, my faithful reader(s):

These are the 2 things on my 4-year-old son's Christmas list:

Ipod

Smooth Away

Should I be concerned??

No comments:

Post a Comment